Music can be a curse.
Unfortunately – the very same songs which may cause happiness, can also hold a soul prisoner.
Here are The Top Ten Signs You Are Musically Stuck in the Eighties.
10. Every time you sit down for dinner you say; ” I’m hungry like a wolf …”
9. Even at your African American friend’s nuptials you say; ” What a nice day for a white wedding.”
8. And you may ask yourself
Where is that large automobile?
7. You don’t like Mondays and you want to shoot the whole day down !
6. You refer to the Titanic disaster as ‘six months in a leaky boat.’
5. Your favorite David Bowie tune is Modern Love.
4. Every morning you tell your spouse to ‘ wake me up before you go go …’
3. You tell everyone that your kid ‘walks like an Egyptian …’
2. The only Beach Boys’ song you know is Kokomo.
And the number one sign you are musically stuck in the Eighties ?
1. You sold your house, your car and your first born child to purchase front row tickets to see Culture Club at Strangers in the Night !